Italy six nights package is a premium travel experience set in the heart of the country of Italy. The package offers an exciting opportunity to witness the old Italian architectural marvels from the colonial era and several UNESCO heritage sites.
The country of Italy is one of the historically rich countries on the planet and serves as a haven for all travelers in love with architecture and history. The Italy seven nights package includes a trip across the country of Italy, taking you across the many archaeologically rich cities and wonders of the country. The package is a unique dive into the history and culture inspired by the ancient Byzantines and Romans.
Arrive at Italy International Airport. For a pleasant greeting, meet our representative at the airport. As per the itinerary, transfer to your accommodation in comfort. The remainder of the day is yours to do as you like. In Italy, spend the night in a luxurious hotel.
You can relax at the hotel and enjoy your day or you can ask for any assistance for a city tour or something adventurous.
You can relax at the hotel and enjoy your day or you can go outside and ask for any assistance to explore the beautiful places of Italy.
Spend your day at the hotel and enjoy or you can ask for any assistance to go out and have some fun.
You can relax at the hotel and enjoy your day or you can ask for assistance and can do some adventurous activities there.
Transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule after a nice breakfast. As you go back to your own country, bring back unforgettable memories of Italy.
Masks are compulsory when entering Italy by ferry, train, or coach. on public transport within the country, including boats, ferries, interregional trains, buses, subways, cars, and taxis with a driver.
Public transportation in Italy is very amazing! Highspeed and region trains connect the whole country and the bus system is also great for getting around.
The best time to visit Italy is June and September because you’ll witness really nice weather.
Yes, Italy is a safe place to travel.
Italian is the most spoken language and is the national language of Italy.
The currency of Italy is the euro (EUR). Visa and Mastercard credit cards are also accepted in shops, hotels, and malls.
Terms & Conditions
- Packages mentioned above are valid until Nov 30, 2022.
- Special events, peak season, blackout dates, holidays, and New Years Eve are excluded from the offer
- In the event of a stay longer than 4-5 days, PCR tests will need to be taken again before departure for all passengers (even vaccinated).
- PCR Guidelines & COVID restrictions might be changed without prior notice at any time.
- Rates and availability at the time of confirmation are subject to change.
- As per booking terms, bookings are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- The hotels standard check-in and check-out times are 1400-1500 hrs and 1100-1200 hrs., respectively. Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability.
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Depending on the date of travel, you may be subject to seasonal surcharges and blackout dates.
- Obtaining a valid passport and visa for the country of travel is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- From the date of departure, your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- In accordance with destination immigration rules, passengers must ensure that they have a valid passport for the required period on their own. They are also responsible for arranging visas for travel before departure.
- Neither Bestchoicetours.com nor its personnel can be held accountable for issues related to passports or visas. The cancellation policy will be applied in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking.
Include & Exclude
- A round-trip ticket in Economy Class
- Plus 5 nights at a 3* or comparable hotel
- Hotels with complimentary breakfast
- Half-day sightseeing tour
- Transfers from the airport in a private vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Includes one PCR test upon arrival at the destination
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Charges for late check-outs/early check-ins
- Tips for local guides and drivers
- Additional tours and services, if any