Thrill yourself to exciting Paris tours. With our Paris tour package, you’ll have a lot to explore. You’ll find exciting excursions, guided tours, luxurious accommodations, amazing hospitality, and a lot more. These packages will provide you with a memorable travel experience and will ensure the best possible vacation for you! Discover them now!
We welcome you to Paris International Airport. You will be met at the airport by our representative, and transferred to your hotel as per the itinerary. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the plush hotel.
You’re going to the happiest place on earth—yes, it is Disneyland, so wake up with a delightful breakfast at your hotel as you prepare for a magical day. A day full of magical experiences awaits you in this enchanting theme park with your 1 day 2 parks pass. Snap selfies with Disney characters, such as Buzz Lightyear, Princesses, or Mickey Mouse. Enjoy twice as much excitement on the exhilarating rides and attractions. Before returning to your hotel and spending another night in Paris, wander with all you might.
Say welcome to France’s charming capital once more! Start your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare to be taken away once more when you step onto the Iron Lady, the world’s most famous tower at the top of everyone’s bucket list - the Eiffel Tower – The second level. Giving you an atmosphere that is evocative of French art Savoir-Vivre, soak in the beauty of it all, and capture memories that will last a lifetime.
You will be escorted to Montmartre, a bohemian and creative quarter in Paris, after this incredible experience. Explore the nooks and crannies of this artistic neighborhood and take in the must-see postcard views. After that, you’ll be dropped off at the Fragonard Perfume Museum, where you’ll learn about the aromatic world of perfumery before returning to your Paris hotel.
Before you depart from the hotel, enjoy your last breakfast before saying your final goodbyes to Paris. Gather your suitcases and proceed to the airport to catch your flight back to Airport.
First-time travelers should try and plan around 4-5 days
At Least bring 100€-200€ in cash with you to Paris to cover small expenses, tips, and perhaps a cab ride etc.
In France, you can expect to spend around €25-40 per day on meals. The amount is based on various factors like what type of place it is, whether city or village or hotel or street food.
The best way to get around Paris is by foot and metro. It will help you explore the market area of Paris.
Every evening, after dusk, the tower in its golden hue covered in sparkling lights for 5 minutes at the start of each hour. At 1 AM, the tower sparkles for the last time, and after that light gets off.
It will take about 30-45 minutes
Terms & Conditions
- Packages mentioned above are valid until Nov 30, 2022.
- Special events, peak season, blackout dates, holidays, and New Years Eve are excluded from the offer
- In the event of a stay longer than 4-5 days, PCR tests will need to be taken again before departure for all passengers (even vaccinated).
- PCR Guidelines & COVID restrictions might be changed without prior notice at any time.
- Rates and availability at time of confirmation are subject to change.
- As per booking terms, bookings are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- The hotels standard check-in and check-out times are 1400-1500 hrs and 1100-1200 hrs, respectively.Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability.
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Depending on the date of travel, you may be subject to seasonal surcharges and blackout dates.
- Obtaining a valid passport and visa for the country of travel is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- From the date of departure, your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- In accordance with destination immigration rules, passengers must ensure that they have a valid passport for the required period on their own. They are also responsible for arranging visas for travel before departure.
- Neither Bestchoicetours.com nor its personnel can be held accountable for issues related to passports or visas. The cancellation policy will be applied in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking.
- A round-trip ticket in Economy Class
- Plus 3 nights at a 3* or comparable hotel
- Hotels with complimentary breakfast
- Half-day sightseeing tour
- Transfers from the airport in a private vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Includes one PCR test upon arrival at the destination
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Charges for late check-outs/early check-ins
- Tips for local guides and drivers
- Additional tours and services, if any