We welcome you to Serbia for a 3-night, 4-day Serbia vacation package in our well-planned package Serbia. With its brilliant architecture and rich history, you will get to see the highlights of the city. Get a taste of the city’s best sights, including the Temple of St. Sava, the Old Town, the Bohemian Quarter, Skadarlija Pedestrian Zone, Belgrade Fortress, and Kalemegdan Park. Find out about Belgrade’s culture, people and history. Flights via Fly Dubai in economy class are included, alongside airport transfers, PCR tests and travel insurance. With a free breakfast included, we offer luxurious 4* accommodation. Make a reservation today!
Arrive at Belgrade International Airport. For a pleasant greeting, meet our representative at the airport. As per the itinerary, transfer to your accommodation in comfort. The remainder of the day is yours to do as you like. In Belgrade, spend the night in a luxurious hotel.
Begin your first day in Belgrade with a complimentary breakfast at the hotel. Today you will participate in a Belgrade City Tour, which will begin with historical landmarks and attractions outside of the city center. Visit the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, towering majestically above the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers. This castle, which was built in phases between the 1st and 18th centuries, saw key defensive engagements. Before going to Slavija and Republic Squares, lively Knez Mihailova Street, and the majestic Saint Sava Temple, one of the world’s largest Orthodox cathedrals, take in the colorful surrounding park. Then spend the rest of the day getting to know this magnificent city. Belgrade will be our home for the night.
Belgrade, good morning! A superb breakfast is offered each morning at the motel. Today is your free day, or you can accompany the group on an extra tour to Northern Serbia, which will take you to Novi Sad, Frusca Gora, and Sremski Karlovci. Novi Sad is recognized as Serbia’s “Athens.” Historical structures and excellent museums abound throughout the city. The city’s architectural and cultural influences, as well as its distinct metropolitan culture, give it vitality. Explore Fruka Gora, which is sometimes likened to Sveta Gora (Holy Mountain) because of its remarkable complexity of Serbian medieval monasteries of outstanding beauty and spiritual significance. Then it’s on to Sremski Karlovci, where you may stroll through the picturesque streets of Karlovci to the main square. For two centuries, it was the cultural, political, and religious heart of the Serbian people in the Austro- Hungarian Empire. In the Habsburg Monarchy, this Baroque town served as the seat of the Serbian Orthodox Church. The town is also recognized for its wine, with one kind, the Bermet, being entirely unique in the world. Belgrade will be our home for the night.
Transfer to the airport according to your flight schedule after a nice breakfast. As you go back to your own country, bring back unforgettable memories of Serbia.
Serbia is really famous for the capital city, Belgrade, and its national brandy, rakija. Serbia is also known for the nightlife, palaces, fortresses, and tennis player Novak Djokovic.
Serbia is 4th “oldest” country in the world.
The official currency of Serbia is the Dinar. Credit cards are accepted in hotels and shops, and all ATMs accept international bank cards.
The official language of the Republic of Serbia is Serbian, and it is also spoken by minorities living in other countries such as Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Montenegro.
Terms & Conditions
- Packages mentioned above are valid until Nov 30, 2022.
- Special events, peak season, blackout dates, holidays, and New Years Eve are excluded from the offer
- In the event of a stay longer than 4-5 days, PCR tests will need to be taken again before departure for all passengers (even vaccinated).
- PCR Guidelines & COVID restrictions might be changed without prior notice at any time.
- Rates and availability at time of confirmation are subject to change.
- As per booking terms, bookings are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- The hotels standard check-in and check-out times are 1400-1500 hrs and 1100-1200 hrs, respectively.Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability.
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Depending on the date of travel, you may be subject to seasonal surcharges and blackout dates.
- Obtaining a valid passport and visa for the country of travel is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- From the date of departure, your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- In accordance with destination immigration rules, passengers must ensure that they have a valid passport for the required period on their own. They are also responsible for arranging visas for travel before departure.
- Neither Bestchoicetours.com nor its personnel can be held accountable for issues related to passports or visas.The cancellation policy will be applied in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking.
Include & Exclude
- A round-trip ticket in Economy Class
- Plus 3 nights at a 3* or comparable hotel
- Hotels with complimentary breakfast
- Half-day sightseeing tour
- Transfers from the airport in a private vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Includes one PCR test upon arrival at the destination
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Charges for late check-outs/early check-ins
- Tips for local guides and drivers
- Additional tours and services, if any